Welcome to the cgmRigs team landing page. Where MRS Collaborative is about creating the rigging tools and framework our rigs use, cgmRigs is about helping us get this clan/team/whatever we call it the rigs they want. Be that lions, tigers, bears or Morpheus variants.
We’ve set aside a budget to do several rigs and or variants over this first year. We hope that this group will help us decide how those plans evolve moving forward. Current Rigs Plans are in accordance with our overall year one plans focused on a Unity pipeline.
You should have access to all member pages. We’ll migrate you all to the cgmRigs membership in a few weeks but you’ve been unlocked for all cgmRig pages
- mDrake[Unity] Adventurer – Released 12.6.2018
- Rael[Proxy] – (Griffin) – In testing
- Horse[Proxy] – Released 12.25.2018
- Morphy Kid Base[Unity] – Toon and low builds
- mDrake[Unity] Nomad – Next outfit.
- mDrake[Unity] – Next outfit – Ranger Probably
- mDrake or Morphy Kid Customization Package– initial customization package in unity. We’ll figure out which makes more sense
- mVariant 2 – Tackle our second mVariant mesh. Female or some other variety very different than
- Access to alpha rigs – As we start generating new rigs, we will have testing version ready before that rig is 1.0 read. You’ll have access to them to try out.
- Guide development to what gets made – We have the first few rigs we want to do decided on. After that we’ll be leaning heavily on this team to decide what gets done next.
- Increase release cadence to build value – The majority of the money raised from patronage to this team and rig purchases will go back into making more assets.