WIP Page – We’re continuing to flesh things out as we move to live release. Links may be dead until all content is fleshed out.
To begin all teams will be lead by CG Monks but we have plans are talking to potential partners about other possibilities down the line.
Why would I Join a Team?
- Learn new skills
- Collaborate and make things together
- Support development of that project
How Do I Join?
They would check out the options, pick one and sign up via the store [NOT ACTIVE YET] or if you’re a Scholar patron you can join as many as you like.
How Does it Work?
After you join a team you’ll have access to all team materials and communication channels. Different classes may do things a little differently but in general you’ll have access to:
- Member landing Page – One page to catch up on the team status and see what people are focused on.
- Select Content – Blog posts, articles, tutorials only for members
- Private Forum – Member only sections for team discussions
- Discord – Private channel for discussion as appropriate
- Source Files – Examples…
- Morpheus for Unity – Unity source files, animation files, more
- MRS Collaborative – Template files, testing assets
- cgmRigs – Alpha testing rigs
Prefects(Name subject to change)
We’re going to be looking for community manager/moderators to help us manage things and we’ll be offering those users free sub time and other perks. We’ll be keeping an eye out for active members during alpha to ask to help out.