Think before you [RIG]
It’s time to rig and you want to know what to check before hitting that rig button.
- Shape – Do your guides represent your asset as you want?
- Prerig –
- Are the points of articulation where you want them?
- Check the ik end prerig handles to ensure they’re rotated how you want
- Visualize your rp handles to make sure they’re calculating as expected
- Cog – Are your cog dag AND shape where you want them
- Check your joint counts
- Check your roll joints
- Check orientations
- Do you have end joints you didn’t want?