Overview of terminology we use for the site.
- Assets – Rigs, models, source files for member use
- Build Profile – The target platform for a given rig asset.
- Proxy Rigs – Approximate geo rigs for testing designs or fast playback assets
- Full Rigs – Full featured rigs
- Character Kits – Visual cohesive sets of assets. LBS for example is a style targed for children comprising blocky designs and Morpheus is stylized humanoid characters.
- Co-op – The Cooperative
- Discord – A text and video communication app service we’re utilizing for some workflow.
- Forum – Our bulletin board style communication platform powered by bulletin board press.
- Library – The section of our site for written and video content
- MRS – Morpheus Rigging System. What the Morpheus Rig 2.0 project turned into. It’s our rigger we use to make rigs and will teach our subscribers to use.
- Morpheus For Unity – Project with the goal of creating assets and packages for subscribers to make Unity content.
- Teams -Focused groups working towards collaborative goals for the Monastery
- Projects – These are pushes in the co-op to complete tasks and goals for expanding tech and assets for the Monastery
- Sprint – A targeted push on a given project with a specific goal
- Queue – The section of the site we use for gauging subscriber interest