Road to Beta #2…
Another couple of weeks finds some decent progress on the asset front.
Hope to have an update on the site’s asset delivery stuff soon so we can post some testing assets but no promises.
- Framework for assets
- Setup for subscriptions
- Created first unity unified asset we’re calling m1_drake. M1 is for male 1 as in the first male base variant for Morpheus.
- Simplified face geo a good bit for the unity asset
Took that base asset and wrapped the original full body mesh stuff and facial shapes to test things. All need work but a good look at variants possibilities.
- Working on face setup
- Working on face modules
- Eyeblock in progress – through the skeleton phase
- Scaling implemented on all current modules
- Morpheus Unity Toon Med – building properly with scale
- Scale inconsistencies – added a flag on ik.ribbon to not have scale on aim by default. In the past we’ve done a scale or translate option to stretch on spline IK setups. With ribbons you don’t do that as they are always positionally attached. So adding aim scale in some cases makes things…’wonky’. Regardless. Feeling better.
- Major speed issues in 2018. Until we can investigate further, gonna be a hard ‘not recommended’ use in 2018 until resolved.
rigBlock mirroring aimAxis not setting up properly