- Working from a Base
- Four Legs are Better than Two!
- Advanced Concepts
- What Next?
Last Updated 02.06.2019
Over the the last few weeks you’ve learned how to make assets with MRS in a few ways – from a given base and from scratch.
- Try designs
- Generate assets for Unity or Motion Builder
- Experiment with using the puppet mesh as a skin cage for your assets
- You have a 6 month subscription as a MRS Patron on CG Monastery.
- If you want to do more and you have a development sprint you’d like to do to add a feature, we’d love to support those endeavors how you can. Make a post on the forum and tell us about it. Maybe others will want to help as well.
- Tag your work. If you post rigs on youTube or vimeo or wherever please use the tag cgmMrs so we can find those.
Thanks for taking this class. It helps us make MRS better and you get to learn another way to make assets for work or fun.
We hope you’ll find ways to use MRS in your work and personal projects and maybe even start helping to improve and add to what MRS can do.
MRS is open. We can make of it what we will.
You can too.
We can’t wait to see what you make!