Site is live!
What’s left to before release? Well nothing. We’re flipping the switch and calling ourselves live. A lot has been going on you might be interested in. We’ll do an update looking ahead to the new year and our release plans.
mDrake - Adventurer
Oh yeah, we have a store now!
Click picture to go to store!
Our first Rig is available for purchase! We’ll continue to update the asset in the coming weeks and months as we add features to MRS and the Morpheus for Unity Team and users finds new issues.
If you have an issue with the store please report it here.
Before you buy:
- About our rigs
- Getting the most out of your rig
- Your CG Monks Patron Benefits
- Problems? Post to the forum. Support > Rigs (You may not see the section if you don’t have an active subscription)
You have free access to new rigs through your promised cgmRigs duration. Don’t purchase please.
MRS Makers Workshop
If you’ve seen the Griffin or other proxy rigs we’ve been showing around and wondered how you might make something like that or if you’ve tried mDrake and would like to rig your own characters with the same setup. Here’s your chance!
We’re experimenting with live streams for some of our content. Still fleshing it out so feedback is welcome. Bokser did the first stream covering:
- Getting the mDrake rig into Unity
- Creating a humanoid avatar in Unity
- Assigning textures and adjusting shader properties
- Working with the animation exporter tool in Maya
- Transferring animation from a mixamo mocap animation onto the rig using the mocap bake tool
- Exporting animations to Unity and setting them up
- Adding animation to an animator controller and seeing the results on the exported rig.