Queue Challenge #2 – mDrake’s Next Adventure!
Winner – Nomad
Hey it’s that time again! We’re launching our second queue challenge! Our first mDrake is almost out the door and he needs some outfit ideas for his next adventure (and asset).
As such,we’d love some suggestions from our community. We want the work of the CG Monastery to be collaborative so we’re going to keep experimenting with ways to include those who like and use our tools and rigs in our plans for the future.
We only got one entry to our last challenge so Sean got his Griffin just by trying. Just saying…
- Who can enter?
Anyone registered on the site.
- How much does it cost?
Only your time and imagination.
- How many entries can I submit?
As many as you like. If we like your design and it doesn’t win, we may do it anyway down the line and you’d get the same prize.
- What’s the deadline?
We’ll look at votes Friday Dec 14th at 8:00pm CST
- What’s the prize?
The winning design we’ll get done up and the winner will get a free unlock on that asset to the site so they’ll always have access to their winning choice.We’ll also post a link to their personal site/linkedin or whatever they want on that asset page when it’s done.
- What are the requirements?
Has to be based of the mDrake body frame (you can lose the clothes in the image). We reserve the right to table an undoable winner(s) until the toolset can do them justice. For example if you make mDrake have a snake body, not sure we can swing that quite yet with what we have done module wise.
Great, What do I do…
If I have an idea…
Grab the full res version of this image and doodle over it. Doesn’t have to be fancy or amazing. I did the above example in about a minute.
Once you’ve done that….
- Look at the bottom of this page. There is a special idea board just for this challenge
- Fill out the form on the side (you’ll only see it if you’re logged in) to add an idea. Do the math problem to show you’re not a spambot and your idea will be listed.
- Once your idea is up you can click it to go to the idea page and get the link to send to your friends to get them to vote it up.
I just wanna vote…
- Register on the site
- Go through the items in the list below and vote by hitting the thumbs up next to the ones you like. You can vote as many times as you like.
Ummm…something doesn’t work….
Awesome, that’s one of the points of this exercise. Send us a message on Facebook to let us know:
- What happened
- What your os,browswer etc is
What happens if no one enters?
We’ll design one up ourselves.