Road to Beta #1…
We wanted to provide regular updates as we move toward beta in which we’ll take the time to jot out what we’re working on. Show some art sometimes and update the status graphs on the site.
This will the the first of many.
- Terms of service
- Updated Beta overview
- Iterated language on tester feedback
- Framework for assets
- Setup for subscriptions
- Added bake/delete qss set setup to support Morpheus for Unity
- Renamed and implemented to profile naming – unityLow,unityMed,unityHigh,Feature
- Morpheus Unity Med – rolled in new changes
- Morpheus Feature – initial setup
- Segment (spine) – scale setup initially complete
- Limb scale setup
- Leg working
- Arm in progress
- More exploration with red9 pose setup. Need to do more work for full implementation
- Scale setup – working through adding cumulative scale setup for Morpheus for Unity
- ArcLength will be the measure method to use for length as pointDist is finicky
- The end joints and aim scale are the hang ups, up and out work fine with the ribbon measure setup.
- Solution – Added new setup for when scale setup is on that interrupts and adds to the ribbon scale for the start/end. Accessed via core.rig.ik_utils.ribbon. New flag is additiveScaleEnds. Tedious this is.
- Started playing with the scaleCompensate flag for scale constraints as a possible solution. Working in 2016, need to verify for 2017/18
rigBlock mirroring aimAxis not setting up properly End of limb twist driver not consistent.